Samstag, 2. Mai 2015

welcome @ WHP´s bodyshop








Hello out there 



First of all THANK YOU for visiting my page



One day i was standing in front of my showcase looking at my model cars and i was missing something. But what ???



LIFE



Cars where built to go outside with them drive on a sunny day along a beautiful road not for standing in a museum. So i took my camera an just went out with my cars to take pictures of them in a beautiful country

After a while i had the idea to bring the live into my showcases.
Now i started building small worlds on different bases.


Thats why i´m here now

I just wanna share my creations with YOU




If you are interested in one of my (re-) creations don´t hesitate to contact me
You have a own idea of a small world for you? Please write maybe you are soon a owner of your own diorama


 









Please also visit:









2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi, alles Gute fûr den Start hier. Möge der Erfolg mit Dir sein....😎....

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Looking forward to seeing more of your astonishing works!!! Good luck on your path !

    AntwortenLöschen